April 20, 2014

This Easter morning

8ji 1

 Happy Easter people!
 How are you celebrating? For me, it's basic: relax, eat a lot of food and traditional sweets and then just activate my "lazy-mode" for the rest of the day. Even though this is not my favorite Holiday, it's still a good excuse for me to procrastinate and keep my day dreaming up to date, so to speak.
 I am wearing THIS beautiful chiffon dress I just received from TB Dress, in green, naturally, because it goes so well with my hair. In fact, it was the color that attracted me. I also love the simplicity of it, the fact that you can wear it both in daytime and at special ocassions during the night, if you accessorize it properly. It's easy to wear and just simply so comfortable!
 I hope you're having a great time surrounded by your loved ones, ultimately, that is the most important thing, right?

8ji 3 8ji 7 8ji 2 8ji 6 8ji 4 8ji 5

Wearing: TB Dress, thrifted belt and bag, no name necklace, Deichmann shoes



Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Love your dress, its so fun and light. Big fan of that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this dress! The color is really great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! It really looks amazing with your hair :) Hope you're having a lovely Easter <3

    Warmly,
    Luiza
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!