October 16, 2014

Sunset Avenue

sun4 3 

 I wasn't even sure I wanted to publish these photos since I never intended to make them for the blog, they were just for the sake of that beautiful light, but I am quite fond of the result and after some hesitation I decided to show them to the world. So it took me about two days to edit the photos and to decide to post them, because somehow I never found the proper time to really finish the task. Sometimes, the passion for blogging diminishes and I start concentrating on other things; but after a while I begin to miss all the activity that comes with it and I start focusing again. Do you ever feel like that? It's strange...sometimes I loose my motivation and I want to end it, but I immediately reconsider, so in the end, I am not at all near that point. I know I will regret that choice.
 Enough gloomy talks, I'll leave you with the photos and I hope you'll like them as much as I do!

  sun4 6sun4 sun4 5 sun4 7 sun4 4 sun4 2

Wearing: New Yorker shirt, Only jeans, thrifted Primark bag, Meli Melo old earrings.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, we sometimes feel like that, too, but usually something comes up that determines us to regain our focus and motivation. We (like you) have invested a lot into the blog, emotionally and time-wise so ending it would be like losing a part of us.

    Don't give up!

    The light in the photos is magical, glad you decided to post them.

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoase pozele! Ar fi fost pacat sa nu le publici ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that light is absolutely gorgeous! The photos turned out beautiful.

    And I totally get what you mean, I've been struggling with a lot of those blogging concerns lately.

    Lots of hugs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lovely dear!

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and feel free to enter my Oasap GIVEAWAY !
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you ever close your blog, it's one of my favorites. You are so beautiful, honest and creative and I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you. I like the fact that even if you don't spend a lot of money on clothes, your outfits are flawless. You look so put together and you can compete with any popular blogger. Blogging is fun, just take a break when you don't feel like posting, but keep going. You're doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the support and kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vai ce faina ii camasuta , are o combinatie placuta de sexy -elegant !
    Pupici

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camasa asta ti se potriveste de minune! E perfecta! Apoi...imi place taare tare mult cum iti sta cu parul desfacut! Si...vreau si eu o geanta asa. M-am tot uitat dupa ceva asemanator..dar nu am vazut nicaieri...
    te pup!
    Carmen
    www.lifeologybyme.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!