September 24, 2015

Whiteout

zt4 

 Aren't we having the loveliest weather these days? I love that I can still wear sandals and at the same time I also love that the evenings are chill and I get to wear a light jacket too.
 So here I am, strolling with pride as I just cut and colored my hair, in my Roaring-something '20s dress. It's retro because of the low waist line and it's modern because of the fabric's texture and it also has a bit of more volume than a typical 1920's dress. I love it and I know this design has mixed reviews amongst people - not your usual type of dress - but it has a special something to it and that's priceless to me. I could've gotten away with a statement necklace, but I really thought it didn't need it, so just a few touches of golden accessories here and there compliment the dress very well in my opinion. 
I have to pack my bags as I leaving tonight out of town to attend a wedding on Saturday, oh I bet it's gonna be fun and tiring at the same time. I'm gonna be a bridesmaid!

  zt4 1zt4 3 zt4 4 zt4 2 zt4 7 zt4 5

Wearing: Mohito dress, Stradivarius sandals, bracelets and necklace, Adona bag, vintage earrings


 

3 comments:

  1. E superba rochia, ti se potriveste atat de bine <3

    Have fun! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be a gorgeous bridesmaid :) Lots of love

    Check out my latest post about autumn winter fashion trends !

    XoXo Venoma
    Fashion Blog Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!