December 24, 2017

The perfect Christmas gift!

xmas3 full  

Only last week I got this ah-maaazing gift bag from Estee Lauder and I can honestly say that I have been using these products non stop ever since!
 I was so excited for this gift set, mainly because it contains 8 full sized products, which are 2 lipsticks, 2 eye shadow palettes, their best selling mascara, Sumptuous Extreme, a blush and highlight palette, the amazing Advanced Night Repair serum and the Gentle Eye makeup remover and as a little bonus, a mini Revitalizing Supreme + anti ageing face cream; and of course, that gorgeous burgundy bag! And all for something like $90 ! Considering that only their Double Wear foundation costs $40, you can imagine how much all these products would cost individually! So it was kind of a bargain for me and I knew this set had to be my Christmas present for myself!
  xmas4xmas4 3  
The pigmentation of those eyeshadows is quite good and they last 10 hours without creasing or fading away (I've tested them!) one palette contains blue shades and the other one is a bit more warm toned and has purple shades, both matte and shimmer. The lipsticks are also lovely to wear, they are not long lasting matte lipsticks, their formula is quite creamy and moisturizing, but the colors are gorgeous! And what is Christmas without a red lipstick, am I right?
  xmas4 5xmas4 8 xmas4 4 xmas4 6 xmas4 7

 I, of course, love their luxurious packaging, all gold and shiny, simple and clean.

It makes a great gift set, I mean, how could anyone say no to a free gorgeous bag and loads of makeup products?

As an ending note, I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas and maybe, a luxurious one!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that gift box looks amazing!

    Happy holidays!

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these products are absolutely beautiful! I need all of these ! http://mariannyc.com/2017/12/26/quality-over-quantity/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love makeup gift sets. Such a fun gift.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love makeup! Such a great idea for a gift!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous gift to have received; all the inclusions are gorgeous and there's really no going wrong with Estée Lauder! The palettes look particularly special. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a chance! looks so cool
    bisous
    http://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!